We are always looking for good talent even if there isn't a current need for each job description listed below. If you feel you are fun, fashionable, goal driven, & dedicated, send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stylists are expected to assist customers, handle POS transactions, unpack and steam new arrivals, and help maintain a visually inspiring boutique environment.
- Stylists are responsible for maintaining a positive customer experience with each customer.
- All stylists are expected to be knowledgeable of the lines we carry as well as the style and fit of each product and be able to speak to these details with customers.
- Ensure the selling floor, cash wrap, fitting rooms, and stockroom are clean and well-maintained.
- Assist with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- When not with customers, stylists are expected to actively stock, replenish, steam, display and merchandise products.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback.
- Exemplifies excellent customer service and is able to exceed all of the qualifications for the Stylist position listed above.
- Acts as an elevated team member, exercises decision-making skills to support problem solving and enhances each customer’s experience
- Responsible for opening/closing the store.
- Embodies operational excellence. Helps ensure all products are properly ticketed and accounted for (on floor, back of house and merchandise returns).
- Supports daily operating processes such as opening and closing procedures, maintaining store standards, restocking products, inventorying new products, etc.
- Experience using Shopify, Canva, Vixer, Stocky, or Meta Business Suite are preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working in retail sales or retail management preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Have an outgoing personality and a positive attitude.
- Strong relationship development and impeccable communication skills
- Even-tempered with ability to continuously multi-task
- Self-starter and able to work independently while balancing collaboration with a team
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending and prolonged standing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.